TRANSFER PRICING SERVICE
Why is transfer pricing service important?
With multinationals seeking to compete effectively in global markets, cross-border transactions between related companies are increasing in both quantity and complexity.
With the increasing speed of globalization, as well as the complexity of business expansion around the world, the authorities, especially the tax authorities, are increasingly paying attention to price determination. the market of multinational companies. Regulations on determining market prices are increasingly complex and strict. Tax authorities around the world are working together to ensure transparency in internal transactions. Not out of this trend, the authorities in Vietnam are also aiming to standardize regulations on determining the world's standard market prices.
In order to control risks and make effective use of tax policies, the use of transfer pricing service is extremely necessary.
Why choose Phuong Nam?
- A deep understanding of the business environment
- The method of service delivery is clear and scientific
- A team of professionals for more than 30 years in the accounting, auditing and business administration industry
- Strategic consulting for the purpose of completing and accompanying the business
- Have provided services to more than 1000 enterprises, including many corporations and FDI enterprises
- Fee rates are always reasonable
- Extensive relationship with State agencies and social organizations
The process of providing transfer pricing service by Phuong Nam
Step 1: Overview of the Group and Company;
Step 2: Overview of the economy;
Step 3: Industry overview;
Step 4: Functional analysis;
Step 5: Financial analysis;
Step 6: Determine related parties and associated transactions;
Step 7: Select method of determining market prices;
Step 8: Choose similar transactions/businesses;
Step 9: Analyze and eliminate material differences;
Step 10: Determine the standard market margin and compare;
Step 11: Make associated transaction declaration.
- Phuong Nam provides transfer pricing service follow 11-step
We believe that, first and foremost, any market valuation must be done between on solid and protective principles. In addition, we will leverage a consultative approach, i.e. we always consider the client's business goals, operational requirements and operational practices. We create tax efficiency and mitigate the risk of potential challenges emanating from tax authorities.